Why does chrome keep saying your connection is not private ?
there is more reasons to make this error appear and in this article i will explain How to Fix Your connection is not private .
How do i fix your connection is not private ?
1 - Change DNS server to Google DNS server .
in taskbar press search icon and write control panel and in the top right choose Large icons then choose Network and Sharing Center then in the connections Press in press on wifi name or internet name then press Properties then choose Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP /IPv4 ) then press Properties then choose Use the following DNS server addresses and type 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 and check box Validate settings upon exit .
2 - Flush DNS server .
- in taskbar press search icon and write cmd and press right button on it and choose Run as administrator and press yes .
- write ipconfig /release then press enter .
- write ipconfig /all then press enter .
- write ipconfig /flushdns then press enter .
- write ipconfig /renew then press enter .
- write netsh int ip set dns then press enter .
- write netsh winsock reset then press enter .
- restart pc or laptop .
3 - Clear Browser Cookies and Cache .
go to browser history and choose Clear browsing data then make sure you check box Cookies and Cache then Press Clear data .